The kids think it is really cool. Ashton loves to wear the helmet.
Tuesday night after work I dropped off Mike (to buy the bike or walk home) and met up with some of my friends from Price. I've seen them a lot recently and it has been really good. I like to keep in touch with them, and the kids have such a great time playing. Valerie was in town. She is moving to Texas this week, and was just here for a visit. I was a little late to the party and didn't get to see much of her, but it was nice. We met at Julia's house and Diana came to. It was really good. They just remind me of home. I know I can be myself around them. I really enjoy seeing them.

3 comments:
I'm glad he's wearing a helmet! I hate the punks that don't!
Congrats on the new bike. Justin is going nuts because his wont be here until October.... I bet Mike is just a happy camper right now.
Darin would like a motorcycle too. You are SOOOO nice to let Mike get one. Wife of the year.
Post a Comment