So, we had a great beginning of the week.
Here are some pics of the new Honda Pilot.
But by Thursday, we hit a wall. Wednesday Emma had woken up with yucky eyes. I thought it was just allergies, but then it looked like maybe a cold had settled in her eyes. By Wednesday night, I knew it was bad, and so I planned to stay home on Thursday and take her to the doctor. Mike wasn't feeling well, so after I got her to the doctor, Mike was home with the kids. In fact, Emma had a double ear infection and an eye infection. By Friday, it looked as though Ashton had a little cold, no big deal. I took him to the park to play with Melinda and Karyn and their kids. But by Saturday morning, Ashton said he didn't feel well, and didn't want to play soccer (so we didn't go) and then mentioned his ear hurt. So, back to the doctor we went. And Ashton had a double ear infection.
Mike and I did some cleaning around the house Saturday morning. Mike mentioned that he didn't feel great, but I felt fine. Paul and Mindy stopped by, just to say hi and to see the motorcycle and the new vehicle. This is me playing with cute baby Abbey.
But by the later afternoon, 3:00 or so, I wasn't feeling well either. Mike and I spent the rest of the day in bed. And so followed Sunday, Mike and I spent the day in bed. The kids, on the other hand were feeling fine, and definitely causing me some grief. During nap time, the snuck out of the house and went to the neighbors. Then, later that evening, I caught them outside playing in the water. They were totally soaked and I was throughly angry. They are kinda turkeys. I told them that mom and dad weren't feeling well and they needed to be good, but it just wasn't enough to get them to be good.

No comments:
Post a Comment