Friday, August 17, 2007

Funny Things Said

So last night the kids were talking and saying the funniest things, I thought I better write them down so I don't forget.

Ashton was in the tub and hugged Emma and said "I love you, darlin'". Then he told me he was a husband. And Emma told me she was a wife and they were married. Emma talked all night about being married. And Ashton talked about being a dad. "I'm a dad". And Emma talked about being married in the temple. It was so cute. They kept hugging and saying they were married.

What cute kids. This is them outside last night.


Just after I took some pictures of the kids outside I set down my camera to do something and then promptly forgot it and went inside. Shortly thereafter, Emma came in to tell me that Ashton had my camera. He had been taking pictures. Here are some of the best.


He did a pretty good job of getting Emma even though she was moving.


I don't usually have pictures of the sky, but I should have one or two.

3 comments:

Missy said...

Maybe someday my kids will say nice things like that to each other! How cute! Glad you wrote it down.

Melinda said...

Imaginative games are my favorite! They are too cute!

Elisa said...

VERY cute kids!