Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Blog Hits It's Year Mark

I've been thinking about this for a week or so now, that it was probably getting close to a year now that I have been blogging. So, I looked today and found out that I have passed my year mark by 10 days. Wow!!! I'm actually very proud that I have kept it up. The honest truth is that I really like it. I like a place to vent and a place to toot my kids' horn. And just today, it was fun to go back and read things from a year ago and to see how the kids have grown. I was reading that a year ago, Emma was speaking in sentences. I can hardly believe that. She just has such good verbal skills.

And the kids sure have grown.

Ashton Then and Now.




Emma Then and Now.


3 comments:

The Jackson 3 said...

1 year! Thats great! Its fun to go back and see how life changes. The kids look the same yet more grown up.

Melinda said...

So awesome! We love your blog!

Missy said...

That's great you've done it for a year! I've pretty much just started but I'm hooked and I love to blog! I'm glad you keep me updated too!