Friday, May 11, 2007

Ashton Funny-isms


So, I just wanted to blog for a minute about some funny things Ashton says and does.

If you tell Ashton probably, asks whether it's probably yes or probably no. He'll ask me if he can have a treat after dinner and I'll say "probably". And he'll look at me and say "probably yes?". To him probably is either probably yes or probably no. He hasn't figured out that probably is probably yes.

The other thing he talks about a lot is making "deals". Just today he said "here's the deal mom". And then he tries to tell me his plan. The worst is that he thinks if he says it he gets it. It's always hard to convince him he doesn't.

Finally, the other thing he said was related to a small accident. He was playing with Gavin the other day, and Gavin head butted him. It gave Ashton a bloody nose. When, I asked him what happened, he said "Gavin hit me with his head, like a Rhinoceros". It was so cute, that I started laughing. Sorry Ashton.

1 comment:

The Jackson 3 said...

Such a smart boy!