Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I've been Tagged

Christa tagged me late last week (see how slow I am). If you get tagged, you have to list 5 random things and 6 happy things, and you pick someone else to tag - so here it goes:

Random -
1) I never thought I had fat arms until I compared my arms to Emily McFadyen's on Friday night. What a shock!!!
2) When I sit a work, I am a terrible muncher. I'm so hungry while I'm at work. I need to find a solution - any ideas?
3) Is anyone else suffering with split ends? I feel like I'm in high school again - all I do is pick at them. Good thing I'm getting a haircut tonight.
4) My computer at work may die. It is giving off a nice ozone smell.
5) I love Edward Cullen (he is a main character in the book Twilight - it's a must read)!!!!

Happy -
1) As of July 1, 2008 I will work for Utah Valley University - UVU.
2) I will be in St. George this weekend and it will be in the 80's. Sun tan, here I come.
3) I will be in Las Vegas next week without the kids (too bad Mike won't be there too).
4) Mike and I got in one last great ski day on March 2.
5) I can send the kids outside to play most days - they burn off energy and we're (all of us) much happier.
6) Today was pay day, and I already received my tax return. I used Express 1040 and highly recommend it.

Elisa and Melinda - tag, your it!!!

No comments: