Sunday, February 11, 2007

Fat Lip


Ashton is now four - as most of you know. So I went to get his four year old pictures take on Friday. His three year old pictures were so cute last year. And that's what I thought I would get this year. From what I could see, he had some really good smiles. But the photographer seemed to just miss them. There were only one or two good ones. Anyway, while I was picking the pictures I wanted Ashton and Emma were kind of a handful. I put them on the chair to watch and draw but they couldn't handle it. Ashton was leaning on me and not paying attention. I told him to hold still and not lean of me. So, he didn't. And he fell. He hit is mouth on the chair and then fell to the floor. He cut his lip on the chair, and got a nice fat lip. What a turkey. It was a good thing we had gotten his picture taken already.

It was a good thing we ate lunch with Mike after words, or I might have had a come apart. And even if the pictures don't show it. Ashton is a cute boy!

2 comments:

The Jackson 3 said...

Cant wait to see the 4 year old pictures.

Elisa said...

He is very cute, even with a big ole' fat lip!