10. He's laid back and slow, and tries to get me to do likewise. I'm a little too intense sometimes.
9. He's helpful - does dishes, cooks dinner, runs laundry, does all the yard work, etc.
8. He was willing to suffer through teaching me how to ski (that experience nearly cost us our marriage).
7. He taught me how to camp and be an outdoorsy girl (it's good for me).
6. He gives good gifts. He is always listening and storing away the idea. He's always good to give, even when we say we won't.
5. He writes the best (heartfelt) love letters. I got one at the Christmas Relief Society Dinner, and one's at girls camp before. What a good sport.
4. He writes poetry - how romantic.
3. He makes me laugh. I remember when we first started dating, he always told the best stories. He had me rolling!!
2. He is a great dad, he plays with the kids when he gets home even though he is tired. He's by far nicer to the kids than be (but the kids like me better, go figure).
1. He is my best friend through thick and thin!!

1 comment:
Oh, you can be just as goopy as me! I LOVE it!
Post a Comment