Sunday, February 11, 2007

Baby Cecily

If you're wondering how to pronounce our new niece's name think - Cesspool, and Sicily. I haven't taken a liking to it yet, but I'm sure I will as I get to know her. Can I just say, we are so happy that Kari and Court had a girl. They didn't want to know what they were having. She has three boys, and wasn't ready to have months and months of people telling her "We really were hoping you'd have a girl this time". I don't blame her. Anyway, they got a girl. They had her on Feb. 2, but we didn't get a chance to see her until the Thursday after. Emma really took to her and wanted to hold her, Ashton didn't seem to care. Ashton was just excited to play with some new toys.


It seems that their son Hunter (Ashton's age) is having a little bit of jealousitis. Poor kid. I'll have to see how Kari deals with it because I'm sure when the day comes for Emma to have a new baby in the house, she'll suffer from it too.


We had a good time holding baby Cecily. She is really cute. She slept most of the time we were there. It was nice to get out of the house, let the kids play and visit with family. Way to go Kari & Court. Ya done good.


2 comments:

Melinda said...

Comment 1: Why isn't mine out yet? Comment 2: I think I'll adopt "jealousitis" into my vocabulary, b/c I'm sure it will be rampant at our house!

Elisa said...

Very cute baby, it sounds to me like Emma wants a little brother or sister!