Thursday, December 07, 2006

Sunday

I know I've gripped about this before, but I'm going to do it again. Sunday's are just the worst, and even with being released from YW's they are still not good. I decided this week that there are some additional things that make it worse. Number one is the time of church. We start church at 2:30 and end at 5:30. It is terrible. The kids don't nap, we don't do anything all morning long, and who wants to come home from church when it is dark. But I don't think next year will be any better. We will have church at 8:30. What a pain!!! Anyway, the additional issue is the fact that it is the only day that Mike and I are home together. Which means we both want it to be our relaxing day. Neither of us want to get out of bed and deal with the kids, neither of us want to do anything, so we are mad at the other for not doing stuff.

Needless to say, this Sunday (Dec. 3) we were both grouchy.

Mike made a major plea this year to not go and get family pictures taken. He was willing to do them at home, but didn't want to go get them done somewhere. So, we did them at the house on Sunday. With Mike and I both having short tempers, we took what we could get in terms of pictures. Oh well, Merry Christmas!!!

Here's a few we didn't use.


1 comment:

Melinda said...

Oh, how I feel your pain about church. I'm terrified of next year. An infant, a three year old and an absent husband. I wonder if I'll ever be on time??