
Emma, on the other hand, had her baby sitting in the "high chair" (the booster seat at our kitchen table) and was feeding her. It told her she was a good mommy, and she said "Yeah, I am."

And on Tuesday last week, I got to drive for Ashton's Pre-school Field Trip. We got to go to a Christmas Tree lot and pick out a Christmas Tree for his classroom. Also, his teacher had hidden bows around the lot and the kids got to go looking for them. It was fun to go with his class. But I did find out that his is a stinker whenever it comes to class picture time. He hates it and I don't understand. He is such a ham at home. It was cold that day, but we weren't outside very long, and we were busy looking for bows, so I don't think anybody was terribly cold.

No comments:
Post a Comment