So, on top of everything going on, Mike and I both ditched work yesterday and went skiing. Mike bought an 11 pass to Solitude this year, and we both are trying hard to get ski days in. So, we were both supposed to be working, but the nice part of that is that we already had a babysitter planned, and paid for, so, we went.
We got a later start than we hoped for, and the weather was a little too nice. It was too warm up at Solitude. They had gotten new snow, but it was melting.
But Mike and I did have a good time. I love to go there because there is hardly anyone skiing up there. You never have to wait in a line, even on holiday's and weekends.
We did some of our normal runs, and a couple of runs that I don't think we have done before. I hate to admit it, but I was so tired so fast yesterday. I am really out of shape this year. Usually I'm tired, but not as bad as yesterday. Mike even did better than me.
We are supposed to ski Sundance on Monday - so we'll have another day of skiing to report (2 days of ski day's for me and 4 for Mike).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment