Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Holiday Cheer


I don't know about you, but for me, the holiday's kind of put a damper on my mood. And it shouldn't, but they are so busy and stressful, it's hard to be happy. But I am glad to say, I think things should be getting better around the Brown home.

We now have the bulk of our shopping done. Just one or two small things, and not even things for us, so that's nice. Also, I think our schedule is set, and the week before Christmas looks really nice. I think we all know that the holiday's get busy so we try and plan everything really early. So, with that mentality, it is leaving our week prior to Christmas looking very nice.

Now all we need is some snow to brighten our moods. I really do love snow at Christmas time. Yes, it is cold, but it is so beautiful. And makes for some good skiing.

I hope you all have a great holiday season and a very Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: