Monday, June 03, 2013

Leaving Pleasant Grove

I started this post in October.  Now all this time later, I guess I should post it.

The months of February and March just seemed to fly by.  This many months later I have very little memory of the things we did.  We spent most of the time cleaning, and packing the house, and getting it ready to stage.  We only got the house on the market for about 2 weeks before we left.  It was nice to be able to move to a furnished place in St. George so we could stage our house.

I started work at Dixie on Friday, March 16.  We had planned to come earlier in the week (Mike and I had both ended work the week before) but we were moving the week of Spring Break in St. George and the kids would not be able to start school till Monday.  So, we drove down on Wednesday, March 14.  It was a stressful day, and of course did not go as I had planned.  It took lots of time to do all the final things.

 That was all I wrote in Oct.  So, I'll just label the photos and move on.


Ashton as Abraham Lincoln

A sleeping Snow White

A final picture at the house (it's a great one)

Ashton and Emma in the tree in front

Ashton's Lego creation - Utah Utes

Ethan, such a cutie in the walker

Elina with the snowman I helped her build

Emma sporting her new glasses (she never wears them)


Emma sporting a cute hat

Ethan and Elina, my cute babies
My boys dressed for the cold

1 comment:

Melinda said...

We miss you a whole lot!!