So, Ashton had his 1st grade Christmas Program on Dec. 17. The 1st grade at his school is huge!! There are 7 classes, and so there were 175 kids in the program. We got there late, and so needless to say, we didn't have a seat. Mike was able to video tape it (he could zoom in well) but all I got was a few pictures at the beginning. It was really a cute program. And Ashton did a great job. Oh, yes, and while I was taking pictures at the beginning, Ashton was posing.
One night Elina got her hands on a sucker. She was chewing on the wrong end, so no big deal, Mike let her have it. Then she began chewing on the paper, again, no big deal. But when I saw her, she had the paper off, and was eating the sucker. She was so happy. It was funny, so we let her keep doing it.
Laura at my work is from Peru. For Christmas she gave my kids sweaters. The girls looked so cute in their matching sweaters! And Emma was so happy to match Elina.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ty was so excited he is on your blog! I was reading and he found his picture just a few away from Ashton at the program. Looks like you've had a busy month!
Super Cute!
Your little one eating the sucker is so cute. What a great smile. Just seeing that once a day would make my day perfect.
Post a Comment