Thursday, October 08, 2009

Emma's 5

My sweet Emma turned 5 on Sept. 14.  It was a Monday and Emma had preschool that day, so she took cupcakes for everyone to enjoy.  They were pink with white frosting and sprinkles.  She was pretty happy.

That night after dinner, she got to open her presents.


She got a princess phone she had wanted.


 And a barbie movie - Nutcracker.



And she also got an ICarly microphone.  I think she had a good birthday.


 These are my two cute girls.  Emma loves her sister.

Emma is such a great sister (maybe a little too great).  She sure loves Elina.  She loves to play with Elina and is the best at getting her to laugh.  She can be such a great helper.  She's loving and really wants to learn.

Happy Birthday Emma!!!  Hope you had a great day!!!  We love you sweet girl!!

1 comment:

Kikal said...

I remember when she was born! How time flies :) Hey, how do you do your blog background? I can't ever get mine to fill the entire screen...