Within about a week Ashton lost two teeth. I found out that I am terribly sqweemish around teeth, I could hardly stand to watch Ashton try to wiggle his tooth free.
First he lost his top tooth. He was so proud, it has been almost a year since he lost a tooth.
About a week later he lost a bottom tooth. This is what his smile now looks like. And wouldn't you know, it happened just before school pictures. So, what a great picture this year!!
Thursday, October 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks like a jack o'lantern smile. :)
Go Ashton! I can't believe your kids are big enough to have lost multiple teeth!
He looks like he has grown up a lot since I last saw him. Those toothless pictures are priceless when they get older.
That is so hilarious! I think it will be a lovely gap-toothed picture!
Post a Comment