The second weekend in August, we got to spend a night in Park City to celebrate our anniversary (we celebrated one weekend early). Unfortunately, we went up on Friday night and came home on Saturday. It was a short trip.
I took the kids to eat at the Dairy Keen in Heber (the Train Restaurant, as we know it). We did a late lunch there, and then headed to the condo. Mike was working till 7:00 and then rode his motorcycle up. My parents have this condo for two months, and I was the first person to stay there, so, I had to get there before 5:00 to check in, and then, had to get extra linens. That took up some of my time. Once there, we hung out. I made us a late dinner, and then we hopped in the hot tub (Elina was sleeping).
The next morning we woke up to a raining day. It took us a while to get cleaned up and to get out of there. We spent just a few hours at the outlets (it was very busy the Saturday before school started). And then went and ate at Baja for lunch.
All in all it was a good day (a lot of work for one night, but still nice).
Mike and I have been married for 12 years now. I just can't say enough good things about Mike. He's a great dad, an awesome husband, my best friend, and my true companion. Thanks for some great years!!!

4 comments:
YAY Mike! Happy Anniversary guys! !2 years...you're old :) lol
In our home they are called Ramulen (sp?) Noodles... one guess who started that one.
Happy Anniversary Guys!
I'm so impressed that you always do something fun for your anniversary. You are inspiring!
Post a Comment