On the 24th of July we were at uncle Kevin's house. Kevin has a really cool tree/club house that the kids love playing in. Ashton came to ask if Kevin could come spray some of the wasp hives in the tree house, Kevin was holding Elina at the time. Ashton then proceeded to tell Kevin that he couldn't bring Elina because she is a "delicate babe". How sweet, what a good big brother.
Kevin and my parents
Emma came into my room a few Sunday's ago and asked "when are you going to get your butt out of bed?" Nice to see you too. It was after 9:00, and I did need to get up, but really.
Emma - she looks so sweet
One day at work, we were doing a pot luck lunch, and I had forgotten my assignment. So, I ran over to Walmart to get it real quick. Because I didn't have very many items, I went through the self check out. Somehow instead of choosing no cash back, I choose $80 cash back, but didn't know it. So, in my rush to get back to work, I left $80 for the person behind me. It took me a week to figure out what happened. I called Walmart an no one had turned in $80. So, in the end I donated $80 to the person behind me in line. I would have either prefered to keep my $80 or donate to a cause of my choice. I was just sick about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Sorry about the money. That totally sounds like something I would do! I usually leave someone my soda pop in the bottom of a cart. I have also left my purse for someone before. Ah, sleeping in until 9 sounds so nice.
Tim told me your horrid cash back story. Who knows...maybe you were an answer to someones prayer. . but I don't think God usually tells people in answers to thier prayers to steal it from some poor unsuspecting soul like your self. Consider it your fast offering for the next month or so. . .?
And Andrea. . get your butt out of bed! :)
Ouch! That really stinks. I hope it comes back to you somehow, someday...
Post a Comment