This is a picture of the ladies who played on Saturday (only Karyn and myself played from our ward).
Earlier this last week, I had Bunco, and was the top prize winner!!
Sunday brought the primary program. Because I teach the 11/12 year-olds, most of my class has graduated from primary. So, I helped with Ashton's class. I was so proud of Emma, she got up to the microphone and said her part loud and clear "Family home evening can bless and strengthen my family". But Ashton refused to do his part. No amount of bribery would change his mind. Oh well, none of us felt like we needed to force him, and he was up there singing, so that was good. Mike had a good time sitting and laughing at Parker (he was singing so loud!!). It was a good weekend.
For family home evening we decided to make caramel popcorn, the kids loved watching the popcorn, but wouldn't eat the caramel corn - that's okay, more for us.

3 comments:
Wouldn't eat the carmel corn!! What kind of kids are you raising!!? ;) Daisy would have probably snuck out of bed 4 or 5 times to sneak bites :) That is so fun you have sports to play, or ward is lucky to get a park day organized.
You ladies and volleyball impress me. I'll just go shopping, thanks!
That's so great you're playing volleyball. I said I was going to make it over to the stake center this year but never did and then the season was over. I should have read your blog before I saw you so I could have heard more about it and all your other happenings!!
Post a Comment