You can see all of our pictures on Melinda's blog.
On Friday, Melinda, Karyn and I went to Twilight (Andrea was at the same theater, but in a different showing with her mom). It was fun to chat with them during the movie about a book that we loved so much. The movie is never as good as the book, and Edward just didn't live up to my visions of Edward, but I did like Bella. All in all, the movie was okay. And I am glad that I haven't read the Twilight book recently, otherwise I think I would have nitpicked at the movie. On Saturday we all got to be home as a family, that is rare. So, I had a few things that needed to be done. Mike was in charge of getting the lights on the house. I did some deep cleaning (instead of my regular cleaning - but cleaning none the less). Then we took the Honda to get an oil change (before we leave town for Thanksgiving). We also took some time to wash and vacuum both vehicles, they were so gross. What we didn't do is wipe down the interior or clean the inside of the windows. With little kids, they get so gross. Oh well, we'll clean them sometime.
That night Mike and I had a date night (it had been planned for more than a week). We went to dinner at Carrabba's and then went to see the new James Bond. I enjoyed the movie, but should have stayed awake earlier in week when Mike watched the first James Bond - it would have helped a lot.

4 comments:
You do always clean on Saturdays, you gotta quit that. How fun to have a date night! I'm jealous.
So much fun that we all had! And, I'm jealous that you saw the 007 movie!
Glad you got to see Twilight! I thought it was really good and I want to take Shawn sometime to see it!
Girl nights are always fin!
Post a Comment