Here we are after we were done voting.It is so interesting, how different everyone can feel about issues. And interesting how issues cross over the party lines. It was interesting to have some of those discussions at home (primarily with my dad).
All I can say is good luck Obama!!! There will be some really tough issues to deal with the next 4 years!!!

3 comments:
Amen!! Good luck!
Yeah, we got there about 10:15 so I didn't even check your office. My sister mostly wanted to check out the arts stuff and everything was the same there so I was able to handle it! Whew!
I'm thinking about having a Christmas Party some time...so maybe you could come by then! We'll see if it happens though!
It was great company...made the hour wait go by faster! Thanks for letting me cut in line with you. I have plenty more pictures of you, mostly from the office halloween party. Haven't posted them up yet, don't know if I will b/c halloween was so long ago!
That's interesting that you waited so long... it must have been the day! We got in and out of there pretty quickly!
Post a Comment