Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Night with the Girls


Last Tuesday night I got to go out to dinner and treats with some great girls!!! We hadn't been out in so long, we were due for a fun night out. Thanks to Andrea (my friend Andrea) planning was easy. We did dinner at Jason's deli, then dessert at the Red Mango. We had so much fun just laughing and having a good time.

Thanks girls!!!!



8 comments:

The Jackson 3 said...

Looks like fun.

Kristin said...

What and where is the Red Mango. Those deserts looked very yummy.

Cynthia said...

Red Mango is good...but spendy and they don't give you a lot of yogurt! You should try Hello Yogurt by Outback Steak House in Orem, it's cheap and good, you serve yourself and they charge you by the ounce...they have that same tart flavor too.

Miss Pete said...

I'm glad to see you eat dessert! I was afraid after all the races, that you'd give up the good stuff too.

Jewel said...

I haven't heard of either of those eateries. It's good you are trying them so you will know what to reccommend.

Melinda said...

SO MUCH FUN! I love going out with you ladies!

Deborah said...

Those desserts look SO yummy. I am totally crashing the party next time!

Andrea - said...

Good times! I miss you ladies more than Red Mango! (And that is saying a lot!) See you soon!