1) He hasn't really seemed to care, and I don't want to push too hard if he's not ready.
2) He has three different care givers, and it is really hard to be consistant when there is three of us.
3) I haven't really decided that it's fair to make Raquel (our babysitter) to clean up his potty training messes.
But then there are the compelling reasons why I really should care:
1) He is 3 1/2 and most other kids (boys included) are potty trained.
2) He is starting Preschool, and they would prefer him to be potty trained.

So, we have been trying half heartedly. But today, we've hit a break through. Up till today, anytime we've put him in underwear, he won't tell us when he needs to pee, he tells us after the fact. If I ask, and force him to sit on the toilet every hour or so, he does okay, but we still had accidents. But today, under Mike's supervision, he has been telling us when he needs to pee. He's done it three times since I've been home in the last 2 1/2 hours. He even just did it while I was blogging. I hope we can keep it up.
Way to go Ashton!!!

1 comment:
Hooray Ashton!!!
Post a Comment