I don't know about the rest of you, but it is just so hard to believe that its been two years. As I look at the pictures of her, I know that it was her, but in my mind she is what she is right now. It's hard to remember the baby days. Days like these.

Mem - what can we say about you?
Mema can be so sweet and so kind. She loves her babies and lovingly names each one of them 'Michael Brown'. She is very spirited, which is good and bad. She fights you over every little thing. Mike and I need to learn now how to pick our battles. She has the cutest laugh when Mike tickles her. She loves to read, and she is so smart. Lately she has been trying to finish our sentences. When she says the prayer, she only says the last word or syllable instead of repeating what we say. She is very verbally advanced for her age, and yet, I don't think she is emotionally there yet. She still throws some pretty serious tantrum.

Most of all, Emma is a stinker. This was her playing in the Desitin that I blogged about two weeks ago. Oh and Emma is not a turkey lurkey, but a turkey turkey lurkey.

1 comment:
I adore that Desitin photo. Not funny, but oh so funny!
Post a Comment