Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A New Baby Nephew, a Bike Ride, and Lost Teeth

Cass had a new baby boy the last week in July.  I was not able to go and see him at the hospital, or the Sunday that they came home, but on the Tuesday after, I got to go and see, and hold him.  McCoy is so cute.  It is funny how different he looks from Bridger.  

McCoy with so much hair!!

 Bridger, playing with his hat!

McCoy and his favorite aunt.

He is just so cute and adorable.  It is so fun to hold a new baby.

The first weekend in August Mike and I did the UCLER bike ride.  Mike is a stud and did 111 miles in less than 7 hours.  I biked 70 in 5 hours.  I was so glad I left a car in Elberta.  The last several miles to Elberta were windy and hard, and at the point I was loading my bike in the car it was gusty!!!

Don't we look great before our ride?

That Emma, she lost her two top teeth in August.  It took her a while to get the first one out, but she practically pulled her second.  She made it loose by pushing on it.  And had it out within 2 or 3 days of her other tooth.  She thought it was so cool to get 2 visits and $2 from the tooth fairy ($1 per tooth).

Notice the rockin tat on her neck.

2 comments:

Karyn said...

I love kids without their front teeth. Emma looks cute! Way to go on your race, and what an adorable nephew. You cracked me up with the favorite aunt comment!

Melinda said...

I think you are insane...insanely tough, that is! You are too cool!