Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Okay, so what if our anniversary was in August, I thought I better document what we did.

So, the week before our anniversary, we got to go spend a night in Park City (thanks mom and dad!!!).  Even better, my mom came up on Saturday morning, and she watched the kids while we ran to the outlets, and then watched Elina while we rode the Alpine Slide with the bigger kids.  Thanks Mom!!!  You made the trip so much better.

I love riding the lift.  It was so nice.

 Cute boys!

Cuter girls.

We didn't "race", but it was a competition to see who could get to the bottom first, boys or girls.  Of course, the boys won, but I say it has to do with how much more weight they had on their sled.

The weekend of our anniversary we spent watching the Criterium for the Tour of Utah up in Park City.  It was fun watching the cyclists cruise past us.  I can't believe how fast they can go, even up hill (they were biking up PC Main street).

 Me hanging out in the hot sun.

Levi, the Tour of Utah Winner, leading the Peloton.

Then we caught some dinner at Baja, love the Baja Cantina.  It was a good anniversary.

Thanks Mike!!!  I love you.  Here's to lots more years together!!!

2 comments:

Karyn said...

Looks like you had fun. Happy anniversary!

Deborah said...

I would have loved to see the cyclists! It looks like you had a great anniversary.

We really need to celebrate ours in the summer. That way maybe we'd get to DO something!