In September (the middle of September) Emma turned six.
Oh, where does the time go? How did she get so big? This is how I remember her:
Emma 1 year
Emma 2 years old
Emma 3 years old
Emma 4 years old
Emma 5 years old (with Elina, nearly 5 months old)
And now, my 6 year old beauty!!!
Emma we love you so much, you are a wonderful girl and a great helper. We are so glad you are a part of our family!!
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a darling chronology! I can't believe she's so old already. Happy birthday, Emma.
Happy Birthday to Emma! Time sure does fly. I should put pictures up like this for my kids. It's fun to see how they change.
Fun to see Emma at all those stages. She is such a cutie.
Post a Comment