Emma doing chicken, airplane, solider on her back.
Emma only had two kids in her class, that was so nice. She got lots of time with her teacher, and I think really improved. I don't think her teacher was too keen on teaching two 5-year-olds how to swim, but oh well. I was surprised, Emma really liked him. She told me she didn't want a boy teacher on the first day, but she did really well with him.
Ashton was in a class of 5. Luckily it dropped down to four. It had been really cold the first few days, and the pool allowed parents to switch to a different week if they choose. With work, I just couldn't switch, but I was glad when at least one child left Ashton's class. I think he spent a lot of time on the wall waiting his turn.
The best part of swim lessons is slide and diving board day.
Ashton loves to go on the slide.
Emma is a scardy-cat and went with her teacher.
Ashton loves the diving board and did lots of funny things when he went off.
The best part of swim lessons is slide and diving board day.
Ashton loves to go on the slide.
Emma is a scardy-cat and went with her teacher.
Ashton loves the diving board and did lots of funny things when he went off.

1 comment:
We enjoyed swimming lessons too! I am glad that you get to do that with them!
Post a Comment