At the end of June, my mom came in town to help my grandma. So, we got together with my mom, my sis, and her family and had dinner one night at Zupas (Mike didn't get to come, he was still at work).
Ashton was so funny that night. I don't know what got into his head, but he was all set to go on a date with Emma (Emma was a bit embarrassed about it).
Ashton taped a flower (rose) to his shirt and he wanted to wear his coat (like a suit jacket). He combed his hair and everything, he even had his best manner out.
Then, Emma and Ashton sat at their own table. They wouldn't even sit with us. They were on their date. Emma didn't want any documentation of their date - sshhhh!
After dinner Ashton asked "can I gaze, mom?" Huh? "Can I gaze at Emma?". My response was, sure. What a silly kid!!! My mom was asking where it all came from - I'm still not sure.
I wanted a picture of Cass and I (she wasn't too keen on it). I know, I'm not a fan of pregnant pictures either, but thanks for posing with me.
Aren't Elina and Bridger so cute!!! They are both getting so big. It's hard to believe that they are quickly becoming toddlers and not babies. Bridger has sure thinned out lately (I'm sure it's because he's walking). Elina on the other hand is thickening up (I'm sure because she is not walking).
It was nice to get with family, even if it was for only an hour.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That was so freaking funny! Next time they will want to borrow the car so they don't have ride with their mom to the big 2nd date!
How funny and fun!
Thats hilarious. I liked the "can I gaze?" part. I wish someone wanted to gaze at me! LOL awesome. And Elina is adorable as always.
Cass, you look beautiful.
I could just GAZE at the beauty of that "sisters" picture.
That's so cute that Ashton wanted to go on a "date" with Emma! It looks like he really got into it. 8)
Post a Comment