Friday, April 30, 2010

Price Trip

While Mike and I were skiing for the last time this season, we planned a trip to Price.  I had been feeling like we needed to go down and visit, since Elina had only been to Price once (one night near Christmas).  Anyway, we were able to work it in and I was so glad.  We went down Friday after Mike was done with work. 

On Saturday we got to go on a bike ride with Paul and Mindy and the kids had so much fun playing outside.  We're grateful for parents who babysit while we go play!  But  really, the kids had a great time (they don't need us parents).  They had fun playing with cousins.

 
 Abbey and Emma on the slide.

This is Mindy and Aspen.  Aspen is just a few weeks (5 weeks, I think) older than Elina, but she is way more mobile.  She can walk.  Obviously, Elina didn't really play with Aspen, but they did have fun looking at each other.

The kids also found neighbor kids to play with and they just played all day (inside, outside, and who knows where).   I think they thought they were in heaven.  Grandma's house has so many less rules than our house. 

 Elina even got in on the swinging action.

 That night for dinner Janet and Paul made us some ribs.  They were really yummy. 

Even Elina thought so.

On Sunday we went to church with Mike's parents (we braved the young married branch that Phil is the President of).  Had dinner, and then headed home.

While on the way home, we stopped and visited Ryan and Julie so that everyone else had a chance to meet Tate (I got to see him in the hospital, but I went while at work, so no one else got to see him).  It was fun to get to see them and hold Tate again.

No comments: