Elina turns one year old tomorrow. I can hardly believe it. My how she has grown into such a fun little girl.
I took Elina to get her 1 year old pictures on Wednesday. They turned out okay, but not great. She was getting tired, and seemed a little leery of the girl taking pictures. Here's some of her best shots.
This is my favorite overall picture of Elina (this is the smile I like best, I wish it was a close-up).
The girls always take pictures of her eyelashes because they are so long.
We were trying to keep her happy, and a little distracted.
This one reminds me of a picture I had of Emma with a flower. Little did I know that the picture I was thinking of was taken when Emma went in for her 1 year old birthday pictures. Look how different they look.
I remember the 18 month photo shot being such a pain with Emma, I hadn't remembered that the 1 year old photo shot wasn't great.
My how the kids grow and change. This is Ashton at 1 year old.
Friday, April 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Not bad!! I think babies are the HARDEST to get pictures of. I think the one by the chair is REALLY cute!
I think they turned out cute! I saw her on Good Things Utah this morning and that picture was really cute also! Happy Birthday Elina, we love you!
Those photos are great! I love em all.
Wow! She looks so much more like Ashton than Emma. I think they turned out really cute!
I think the pictures are cute! I love Elina's little sandals and think Emma looks a lot like Mike in her 1 year picture. It's fun to see them grow.
I love the comparison pictures of all the kids. They sure are cute! I like Elina's picture by the couch. Maybe you should try some at Melinda's house!
Post a Comment