Monday, March 22, 2010

Reflection

This is what I started over a month ago, I think it is really important, so I am finishing it (I'm sure I'm adding a little that's happened since then, but this is mostly where she was at 10 months).

Feb 20, 2010 - So, today I grabbed out Elina's 1st year calendar and thought, I better update this.  Funny thing is, I bet the last time I did anything in it was when she was 2-3 months old (she'll be 10 months next week).  So, as I went through her calendar, I was so glad that I had this blog to help me remember when she was able to do things.  But there were some things I missed, so I want to try and be better so that I at least have this to look back at and appreciate.

So, today I just noticed that Elina had her third tooth.  It's on the bottom (just to the left of her front two teeth).  I keep thinking she will get a top tooth soon (I'm pretty sure Ashton had 6 teeth this point).

Elina loves to do tricks for Mike.  She still says dada, and really nothing else.  She claps when you tell her to, she gives you five, she will sometimes nod her head.  She is now mobile (that is such a hard thing to say).  But she has the funniest crawl.  It's one leg up and one knee, but the knee is set so she can sit on her bum quickly.  It's almost a side crawl (a crab crawl).  She loves to play with the big kid toys. 

And of course she loves her sister (oh and Emma can't stand for me to take pictures without her).  Oh, and did I mention, she's perfecting her scream.

The other thing I noticed is that her face is starting to fill out.  She's getting the cute girl fat face.  Oh how I love her.  And look at that hair.  It's such a mess, but I will not cut it.

Love you Elina.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Honestly, those cheeks and dimples are the yummiest things ever! I'm glad I get to see them in person tomorrow!