The weekend of March 12 was spent with family (unfortunately, I didn't get pictures of all of them). On Friday, Helene and I did a swap. I had a girl house (Brynn, Emma, and Elina) and she had a boy house (Gavin, Ashton, and Daniel). It was great, and the kids had a good time. Ashton had stayed home from school that day "sick". I think he had decided the day before that he was sick and couldn't go, and Mike in the end didn't want to fight it. But he was feeling better when he found out he was having a sleepover with Gavin. We made the swap after Emma's ballet class.
That night my mom also came into town. She was coming to visit and help while Mike and I did some projects. She was a great help on Saturday so I could get some things done. Later that night my mom went to stay with Cass, and then we went to do dinner at Helene & Andrew's house and swap kids back. Kari and her family also came to dinner that night. See this is where there are no pictures - sorry! The kids had a great time running around, and we had some great food and company.
On Sunday, my mom came back, and we also had Cass and her family over for dinner. It was fun to watch Bridger and Elina play. Bridger is only 4 months older than Elina, but the differences are so profound. He can already walk/run; she just learned to crawl. He's starting to communicate; she just yells, and says dad.
Anyway, it was fun to see them. We don't get together with them very often. And it is always great to have my mom in town, she is such a help. Thanks mom. In fact she stayed till Tuesday so that Mike could get some things done on Monday.
Of course, if I'm taking pictures of Elina, Emma has to get in on the action too. I love this picture of my girls, they are so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like you had fun. I love hanging out with family.
They are very cute. My kids are always jumping into photos too. Better than being camera shy!
Post a Comment