Monday, February 01, 2010

Family Picture

Did you see our new family picture?  It's kind of hard to see on the side bar, so here it is a little bigger.


This picture was taken in Oct.  So, with Elina growing like a weed, it will be outdated quickly, but I am glad we have it.  I just wish I could have gotten it out on the Christmas Card.

I also got this picture of the kids.


It's not perfect, but good enough.  I think my kids are pretty dang cute.  And I just love Elina's smile in this picture.

6 comments:

Jones Family said...

Those are so cute! Your family is adorable.

Missy said...

Love them! The one of your kids is really cute too...looks like you went to the Bowery. :)
You're also a great party planner! I'll have to remember those games when I plan one for my kids.

Sonja said...

Oh my...your family is growing up so fast. Cute pictures!!

Kristin said...

Darling pictures! It is because she grows so fast that getting that picture when you did was so very important!

smiths said...

So cute!!!

Leisa, Cory and Suzie Galloway said...

Those are great family pictures!