While in St. George we had a good time. Mike and my dad got to go golfing. We took the kids (not Elina) swimming twice, and let the kids run through the sprinklers. The kids got to go to Pirate's Island (with me and my mom), we ate Mongolian BBQ, and cooked steaks and hamburgers. I took the kids for a ride on the four wheeler, and Mike and I got to go see a movie (Angels & Demons). And we also went on a little hike (above the "Dixie" on the north end of town). It was really nice. Thanks to my parents who helped with the kids, especially the night we went to the movies and Elina had colic and cried most of the time.
On the way home on Tuesday we stopped to visit Mike's sister Neena in Cedar City. While there, Mike got a call from work asking him to go and work at the Cedar City property for the next three days. After figuring out that it wasn't a joke, we left Emma with Neena and the rest of us headed home. Mike returned to Cedar City the next day. Mike and Emma came home on Thursday night. Thanks Neena for taking Emma. It was so much easier to handle the kids alone that way.

7 comments:
Love the goggles in the sprinklers!
Love the picture of emma
Emma really does pose! That is awesome! I am glad that you had a fun trip.
How great that you got away. It looks like you had a great time.
Emma, I love the bushy tail song, you did a great job and I really liked your curly hair. Love Mom
You're so brave to leave home so soon! But I'm sure you were wanting it!
BTW-I sent you an email today about your pics...tell me if you like them!
So fun! The cave dwelling picture makes Emma look so tall. Looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment