Saturday, June 06, 2009

6 Weeks

I can't believe my babe is 6 weeks old! My how time flies. This week I had a friend come and take some shots of Elina. I haven't gotten them back yet, but I am looking forward to it, she is so cute.

Mike took Elina in the shower this week. I was surprised when he told me to go get the camera. But I loved what I found.

Curly Hair!

This girl has some curly hair. It is so cute. I just love it. I can't get it to stay and I wouldn't be surprised if when her hair falls out, that it's gone, but it is darling. What a cute babe.

Cuddling with mom

I hardly have any pictures with Elina. I am usually the ones taking the pictures so, I made Mike come take a picture of me holding her one evening. I just love her so much!!!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

SO PRECIOUS! And I'm glad you are making sure to get some pictures with her!

Cynthia said...

I love the curly hair too, she is just so stinkin' cute! I want to see more pictures of the two of you together! Have mike take some more!