The kids also got to see Bolt recently - we bought it last week. Ashton has decided it is his favorite movie ever, and is not Harry Potter any more, he's Bolt, his class work says so.
For awhile his class work has said "Haee Prrdr" and also "Ron". He's been pretty slow with phonetic spelling, but he is getting better. He was so funny with his Harry Potter phase. He would tell me at dinner that he wasn't Ashton, he was Harry Potter, and Ashton was sick in bed. He also told me he had two twins Harry & Ron.
I found these pictures today - Goblin Valley with the kids in April of 2005:
Compared to Goblin Valley with the kids a week and a half ago:
Wow, it's amazing how quickly time goes by!!

7 comments:
Look at that tiny little Emma! I remember her that way.
I LOVE Emma's green teeth! I can't believe how old our kids are getting! Emma is so little in that picture!
Oh Andrea, with your funny way of posting, my friends blog list doesn't show you at the top when you make a new post because its "old"...so all this time I've missed out on your posts! How sad! I need to go back and see what's been going on in your life, I can't believe you are already almost due. Can't wait to see the new baby soon. Have you already had your shower?
So fun to compare! Little munchkins are getting so big :)
They are getting big! Emma told me all about the trip in Primary last week - looks fun!
We didn't do anything for St. Patricks! At least Mike is cool, right?
We didn't do anything for St. Patricks! At least Mike is cool, right?
Post a Comment