Tuesday, March 17, 2009

With the Girls Followed by Illness

Last Tuesday I got to go to Enrichment and have dinner (nice not to have to fix it for me). Then the best part was that I got to go out with some friends after. We had a good time. We ate yummy food and chatted. That's the best! I just love my girls (Melinda, Karyn, Andrea).

On Saturday I had planned a lunch with some girls from Price. We meet at Paradise Bakery in AF. We got together in January but Heather was unable to make it, and we had all of the kids with us. It's amazing how many kids we have when you put us together (Heather - 5, Julia - 4, Diana - 4, Me - 2/ with one on the way), 15. It was so fun to chat with them and get caught up. Julia and I did some quick shopping at the Shade store after lunch.

Price girls (Julia, Heather, Diana, me)

I started getting sick on Friday afternoon. Of course it comes when it is totally inconvenient to get to a doctor. Both Emma and I were sick come Saturday (Ashton had been battling a cough for a few days, and Emma played "me too", I just don't trust her until I can hear/see the illness - she had it by Saturday). I wasn't totally down and out, just not 100%. I still went to lunch with my friends, did some cleaning, went to a shower that night. Because I didn't really know what we had, I found a sub for church on Sunday. On Monday, we were both were diagnosed with a sinus infection (I stayed home from work). All we can hope for is to get better soon!!!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Truly, nothing is better than time with the girls. Love ya!