Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's Baaack!!

Be aware, my orneriness is back in full force. I feel so bad for my family, and even though I know it is happening, it is so hard to make it go away.

Poor Emma got the brunt of it yesterday. She was trying to be so nice to me (colored me six picture in about 5 minutes, and came to show them to me), unfortunately, I just wanted to be left alone.

This last weekend was typical. Mike worked, and I stayed home and cleaned. We finally made arrangements to go and celebrate Valentine's Day and to reward Mike for all of his hard work around the house. We got a babysitter for Saturday night and went to eat dinner at Market Street Grill (at 106th south). We should have done a call ahead since we waited more than an hour to get seated. But the food was delicious!!! It was worth it.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

You're pregnant. It's totally allowed.

Missy said...

I'm in that same kind of funk too. I hate it...but at least we can blame it on being prego.

The Jackson 3 said...

Everyone will understand your pregnant and kids are resiliant! Hang in there!

Kristin said...

I remember that! Just keep that in mind. Someday it will all be just a memory for you too. Until then, just keep saying your sorry and it will be OK.

Karyn said...

Who doesn't get grumpy at the end of their pregnancy? It's when you are the most uncomfortable. I think that you are justified. Kids are very good at unconditional love. Emma probably doesn't even remember that you snapped at her. I am glad that you got to go out with Mike. A good dinner was a bonus too!