Friday, December 09, 2011

Growing Up

I can't believe how fast the kids are growing up.  Ethan turned 5 months on the last day of October.  At about 4 1/2 months he began to roll over.  He does really well going from his stomach to his back.  He really can't do much else, yet.  Man, I love this boy, he's so cute!


 Ethan, 5 months and all smiles

 Ethan, working on his sitting skills

Elina is growing up as well.  She has been sleeping in a toddler bed at the babysitters, and has been doing really well.  At the beginning of November, Cassidy moved and gave us back the toddler bed.  So, Elina got to try it at home.  She loves it, and has been doing really well.

 Elina, so excited for her new bed

Elina, showing off her new bed

Every morning when Elina wakes up, she is so good, she does not get out of her bed.  She yells for mom or dad.  Then when you go to get her, she says "Can I get out of bed?  I go play now?"  What a good little girl.  Over the last few weeks, she has been dragging out bedtime, wanting to be read to, wanting every family member to come in and give her loves and kisses, and just in general, not wanting me to leave her room.  I also will get called into her room (via her yelling mom) several times.  But in general, she does not get out of bed.  We're really proud of her!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh, I love Ethan's smile! Good for Elina and her big girl bed!!

Karyn said...

Ethan IS a cutie! Elina's so good to smile so nicely for you when you take a picture. Jesse always knows I want a picture, and he ignores me!

Natalie said...

Thats so great! Can't believe how big Elina has gotten!