The weekend after Emma's birthday we went to St. George (I took all four kids by myself). We left on Friday morning so I would have plenty of time to drive down, and not have to worry about driving in the dark or trying to get down there before it was too late. I was slower getting out of town than I would have liked, but all in all it was a good trip down.
Ashton's gotten pretty good at catching lizards
My mom and I had arranged (earlier in the summer) for us to come down and girls (minus Elina) to go to The Little Mermaid for Emma's birthday; a birthday present from my mom. We went on Friday night. I'm so glad we went, it was amazing. I loved it, and so did Emma. We had a great night.
A wallet with Ariel on it
Grandma and Emma at Little Mermaid
Emma and me at Little Mermaid
Eric, Ariel, and Emma
On Saturday we were able to go to the City Center downtown and play at the park. I don't usually take the kids there, but they have a new carousel, and then the kids got to play in the water. They had a lot of fun. Who doesn't like playing in water, right?
On Saturday morning, I caught everyone in bed
Elina liked playing in this bag (really there were toys for her)
Ashton and Grandma on the Carousel
Elina loved riding the horsey (up and down)
Emma loved her horsey too
Elina loves the water
Ashton and Emma building a dam
Elina and Emma on the waterfall
My parents were really nice and took the kids to The Family Fun Center. They thought it was fun, and they had a good time. They were going to do the bumper boats, but they were closed, so they ended up doing the mini cars. My parents said they were pretty slow, but the kids did get to drive themselves.
Ashton driving his car
Emma driving her car
We even got to go swimming at the condo pool. We sure got a lot done in 3 days! They even convinced grandad to take them on a four-wheeler ride on Sunday morning.
Ethan in his carseat, where he spends the bulk of his life
Emma diving
Ashton squirting me with a water gun
Me and the kids at dinner time (it's so nice to eat dinner outside!)
Elina playing in her basket (she's so funny)
We had a wonderful weekend.
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a great time!
Looks like a fun little vacation. Your kids are getting so big!
I am glad that you had so much fun! I bet it was nice to get away for a bit. The Little Mermaid sounds great! What a wonderful present for Emma!
Post a Comment