Thursday, October 20, 2011

Emma's 7!

I'm totally late posting this, but I better do it!  Emma's birthday was September 14.  And I can't believe she is 7!  I feel like just yesterday she was a cute babe, and now she's a girl.

She was so excited for her birthday!

 Look how excited she is for her cake

On the night of Emma's birthday we did cake and ice cream (her store bought cake) and then we opened presents.  Who knows why she picked a Care Bears cake, but that's what she wanted.

 She blew out the candles in one breath

 Sister Caudill gave her a Tinker Bell art kits - so nice

 She got Just Dance - Kids

She wasn't very happy about the bike helmet and handle bars

Until she saw the rest of her present - a new BIKE!

 Then she was a happy camper; she loves it and rides it all the time

 Mike and Ethan - waiting for cake

Dear Emma,

We are so proud of the big girl you are becoming.  You are such a huge help with your little sister and brother.  We really appreciate all that you do to help us.  You are such a smart girl and are becoming very responsible.  You are a happy girl, and love to play with friends.  You have a great voice and so much personality.  We love you!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!

1 comment:

Karyn said...

You think you are behind? I still haven't done Lily's birthday yet!