One day (in early September) Ashton grabbed my camera and started taking pictures of Ethan. He got this super cute picture of Ethan.
I love his cute grin
Then I took some pictures of Ashton with Ethan (because Ashton loves to hold Ethan - for about 2 seconds).
My boys are so cute
Then I recruited Ashton to take a picture of me and Ethan.
It didn't turn out too bad.
At least we have some picture of Ethan. I feel as if I am terrible about having pictures of him. I take pictures of the kids and the things they do, but because Ethan is in the stroller most of those times, he's rarely in the pictures.
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am glad you got a picture with Ethan. Pictures with us in them don't happen too often!
Post a Comment