So Mike's birthday was about 4 weeks ago (sorry, I'm slow). I looked back at Mike's cake last year, and felt bad (it was very sad looking). So I wanted to do something a little more involved. I wanted to make his birthday special. So, we made Mike a cheese cake.
Thanks to Melanie, I was able to pull it off with an easy recipe and her spring form pan. We had a great time singing and letting dad open presents.
Mike and I were able to have a night out. We left the three older kids with a sitter, and then Mike and I took Ethan and got dinner and then went to see Harry Potter. It was nice to be able to get out and Ethan was so good. It's so nice when they are little and so easy to haul around.
Mike, I hope you had a great day!! You're a wonderful father and friend. I love hanging out with you!! Happy Birthday!!! We love you!
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy belated birthday Mike. I don't think I ever wished you a happy birthday. Cheese cake is a good call for a b-day cake.
Post a Comment