A few days after our trip to Price we were able to see the Brown family some more. Kari's boys, Hunter and Anson, were doing a violin recital. Also, Steve and Crystal and the kids were coming in town that night and were set to attend the recital as well. We had yet to see Harley in person, so we were excited.
Hunter
Anson
The boys did such a great job on their recital. Each of those boys had 6-9 songs memorized. They did a great job! And Kari served the best dessert.
We had a fun time chatting with Steve and Crystal, and boy is that Harley cute!!
Ashton had a great time checking Harley out
That weekend I helped the kids color eggs. You know when you take on an activity that is supposed to be fun, but it's just a pain in the butt. That's how I felt that night about coloring eggs. Mike told my mom I was grumpy.
Ashton and Emma, ready to start the festivities
What is with Ashton's smile?
Emma's egg, ready to be dyed
We ended up coloring about a dozen eggs, and of course, the kids loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hate dying eggs too. The kids love it and I'm just terrified the entire time!
Post a Comment