So, the week after Elina was 3 months old (and the day after Ashton got stung by a wasp), I took Elina to get her pictures. I never know how it is going to go, babies are so hard to predict their schedule, but I couldn't have asked for anything better. I caught Elina just right. I woke her up, fed her and then took her for pictures. I couldn't have been more pleased. She is such a cutie!!!
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Elina's 3 month Pictures
So, the week after Elina was 3 months old (and the day after Ashton got stung by a wasp), I took Elina to get her pictures. I never know how it is going to go, babies are so hard to predict their schedule, but I couldn't have asked for anything better. I caught Elina just right. I woke her up, fed her and then took her for pictures. I couldn't have been more pleased. She is such a cutie!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
she's the cutest little thing, I can hardly stand it. The pictures turned out so good, I wish Bridger would smile like that for our pictures.
That is a VERY successful photo shoot. She looks precious in all of them!
She is a darling baby! Love the tongue!!!!
The pictures of Elina turned out so cute, I just love them.
She is absolutely adorable!
You got some great pictures!
She is so cute! Your pictures turned out great. Where did you get them done at?
She is just too cute!
Post a Comment