Tuesday, July 07, 2009

June - Elina Smiles


Elina has been so fun and cute these last few weeks. She now smiles at us,especially when we talk to her. It is so fun. She is such a cutie. It is so nice to put her under the toy and let her be happy.




The hard part is keeping her sister away from her. Emma has a hard time not getting in Elina's face.



The best is now that Elina is talking, or at least trying too. It is so cute!!

6 comments:

Sonja said...

ohhh, she is so cute!

Kikal said...

how neat! it gets so fun when they're not so blobby anymore and actually start interacting :)

Steve and Dee said...

I have the same problem with Katee...and I can't get her to understand she can't wake her up. Let me know if you find a solution! She's really cute.

Kristin said...

Awwww! What a cutie!!!!! As long as your daughter isn't making her unhappy I wouldn't worry about her interupting her play. Elina appears happy with her big sister's face to look at. Babys love faces! The waking the baby thing though. . that is just wrong.

Melinda said...

Holy Adorableness! That smile is beyond precious and that angel talk just makes me melt!

Leisa, Cory and Suzie Galloway said...

That is so cute! I bet you just love watching her.