My sister finally had her baby on Monday, Dec. 22 (that's one week late). In the end, she decided to have a C-section, just so she could get it over with and maybe go home on Christmas Eve.

She had Bridger at 8:30 in the morning, he was 7 pounds and 6 ounces. Both mother and baby are doing well. Cass got to leave the hospital on Christmas Eve night. I know that Christmas Eve was a rough night for them. But they are home now and doing okay (I think).

On Tuesday, we got to have an ultrasound to see what we were having. Everything looks good, so that's the best news. The highlights for the kids 1) when Mom got dinosaur boogers on her tummy (the gel for the ultrasound) and 2) when they got to see the baby pee inside mommy's tummy.
The blog vote ended up being 50/50 in the end with 14 votes. So, I guess you bloggers don't have very good insight into my body (why not?).
From the ultrasound, it looks like a girl (although we didn't get a really good shot). We will get to have a gender check next month when we go in. We're happy, and it was probably better that way since I think Emma would have had a fit if she found out it was a boy (Ashton took it like a man). If you ask Emma, the baby's name is Katie (although Mike and I have not agreed to that). In fact, Mike and I haven't really talked names yet.
We are very happy to have a healthy baby join our family on May 1.
6 comments:
Congrats!!!!! I still cant believe Cassy is old enough to have a baby.
how fun another girl. Katie is a cute name.
Yay! Healthy baby is the best thing. And, btw, Laura called Sara "Cami" the whole time she was in my belly. Now she has a stuffed cat named "Cami".
That'll be fun to have another girl! You know I love girls! And I'm glad she's healthy!
Cass's baby is really cute! Glad everything went ok.
A girl will be so fun! And it will be good for Emma too, the girly girl, she would have so much fun with a little sister to play with. But a healthy baby is all that's important. Congrats!
I voted that you were going to have a girl! I guess we'll see if I'm right in a bit.
That's neat Andrea. And thanks for posting the pics of Cassidy's FAMILY.
Post a Comment