Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Post Christmas


I don't know about you, but it is such a pain (and creates such a mess) when it's time to clean up after Christmas.  It is so much work to clean it all up.  So much work for just a month of decor.  I thought it would make you feel better if you saw my post Christmas mess.


We had some interesting things happen the week after Christmas, and early into January.  My mother had noticed that Emma was squinting when she was watching TV, so I made an Eye Dr. appointment for her.  And she needed glasses.  Unfortunately, I can't find a picture of my cute girl in her new glasses.  She was excited to get them.

Next, illness plagued our home.  Emma came down with a fever and a rash, which we found out was Strep Throat (or at least a version of it, Scarlatina).  Followed by Elina coming down with it.  We were blessed to have Phil and Janet come and watch the girls for us so we did not infect the babysitter or the neighbors. 

Look at the splotchy rash on Emma's face

I also found some fun other pictures on the camera.

 Elina enjoying a smoothie

 Mike and Ethan, what handsome boys!

It was hard to go back to work after so much time off at Christmas.  I sure enjoyed spending time with the kids.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

You poor kids have been plagued with illness! I'm amazed you got so much done in spite of it.

aimee said...

Mike looks so YOUNG! The kiddos are cuties too.